4Kitchens is Darwin’s premier kitchen and renovation business. We apply our expertise to every project and ensure a customised approach that is tailored to the unique needs of each customer. Read more below about why you should choose 4Kitchens for your renovation.
10 Reasons to Book a Discovery Call
In-home 3D design consultations
More than 100 years combined experience designing, manufacturing and installing beautiful kitchens
10 Year Warranty on all our workmanship
Lifetime Warranty on hinges and drawers
Full-service options for your complete kitchen renovation – we can project manage all trades
Multi-award-winning company for both residential and commercial projects
Fully-insured company with up to $20m Public Liability
CAL accredited for projects up to $3m
We utilise the latest 3D design software that is AutoCAD-based, allowing us to work natively in architectural design formats
Family-owned and operated company committed to personalised service
With 4Kitchens, You’re Protected
4Kitchens manufactures its cabinetry items right here in Australia using a mix of Australian-made and imported materials. 4Kitchens offers a limited 10-year warranty on all cabinet doors, carcasses and panels that we manufacture for the purpose and use for which they were originally designed.
All other items supplied by 4Kitchens are covered by their respective manufacturers warranties. Please contact us at info©4kitchens.com.au for more information on our range of warranties. All warranties apply to the original purchaser and cover domestic use only. Proof of purchase is required.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
- Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
- Installation contrary to instructions provided.
- Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
- Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available by contacting us at info©4kitchens.com.au
- Failure to observe directions for care.
- Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
- Alterations, modifications or use of the 4Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorized by 4Kitchens
- Any alteration of 4Kitchens products caused by repairs.
- Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.