4Kitchens manufactures its cabinetry items right here in Australia using a mix of Australian-made and imported materials. 4Kitchens offers a limited 10-year warranty on all cabinet doors, carcasses and panels that we manufacture for the purpose and use for which they were originally designed. All other items supplied by 4Kitchens are covered by their respective manufacturers warranties. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our range of warranties. All warranties apply to the original purchaser and cover domestic use only. Proof of purchase is required.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
- Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
- Installation contrary to instructions provided.
- Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
- Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available by contacting us at email@example.com
- Failure to observe directions for care.
- Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
- Alterations, modifications or use of the 4Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorized by 4Kitchens
- Any alteration of 4Kitchens products caused by repairs.
- Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.