- Contact us for a FREE design consultation
- Review the design and material selection
- Detailed proposal of costing presented
- Sign off on proposal and 50% deposit payment
- Formal site measure within 48 hours
- Final working drawings presented for approval
- 3 weeks later start installation process
Disconnect – plumbing, gas and electrics to make work safe.
Removal of old cabinets and splashbacks.
*If no other structural work is required
**If you need to retile or move power points and/or plumbing this happens prior to the install of the new cabinets.
Install new cabinets.
Afternoon of the third day the benchtop is measured by stone mason – Allow 5 working days for stone preparation
Benchtop is installed.
Tile splashback is installed.
*If glass splashback is chosen, this is measured once the benchtop is installed. Allow 3 weeks, however the kitchen can be used in this time.
**If a stone splashback is chosen, allow 5 working days.
Fit off final plumbing and electrical items.
Kitchen is complete – Enjoy your kitchen for years to come!
Disclaimer: This is a typical timeline. Each client is treated on an individual basis and may require other works to be completed or the works may be completed in a shorter timeframe. We develop a timeline with you based on your specific needs.